Monday 7 March 2011

long exposures.

 
long exposure orion over the roofs. this was about 45mins of short (10/15second) exposures.  this was taken over my parents house while i was there dog sitting. i think i used a 28mm canon fd fit lens with an adapter on my 350d crop body which makes it to be about 44.8mm tripod mounted in their back garden and left to do its business. then i stacked it all in photoshop.


 Long exposure towards the pole star. around an hours worth of shots of around 10 seconds long.
this was taken through a 19mm lens with my canon 350d i just went into my back yard pointed it slightly off north at the great bear and left it going and stacked it in photoshop an hour or so later.


 
 orion behind an abandoned bard/factory near where i live. This was around 50 mins worth of 15 second exposures about 183 in total as a few were bad, 19-35mm lens on my 350D body at the 19mm setting. 

I cycled out to this place with my camera and a tripod and some tea and stood in a field for over an hour while the photos were taken while little scuttling animals ran around and foxes shouted and dogs barked. t'was interesting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment